1. Are you a born again Christian? yes no
2. How do you know you are born again?
3. What did you do to become born again?
4. Is the Bible the inerrant, infallible
Word of God? yes no
5. Which translation of the Bible do you
read the most? Have you read the Bible
? yes no
6. Will Jesus return to earth to rule for
a literal thousand years of peace in a visible, literal body?
7. The "thousand years" of Revelation,
Chapter 20 will begin:
a) It has already happened b) Before
Jesus comes again
c) After Jesus comes again
8. Who will rule with Jesus for a thousand
9. I believe the "rapture" of
(For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of
God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first)
a) During the "beginning of sorrows" (Mat. 24:8)
b) During the "great tribulation" (Mat. 24:21)
c) After the "great tribulation" (Post-Trib)?
d) After the "thousand years" of Revelation 20?
10. The thousand years of Revelation 20
is: a) Literal b) Symbolical
11. The "thousand years" of Revelation
20 will begin:
a) Before the devil is bound 1000 years? b) After
the devil is bound 1000 years?
12. The first beast (of the sea) of Revelation
13 is: a) a man
b) a government c) a man and a government
13. The second beast (of the land) of Revelation
13: a) a man b) a religious
system c) a man and a religious system
14. The mark of the beast, "666"
will be: a) a state of mind or b) a literal
visible mark on / in the flesh
15. "MYSTERY BABYLON" of Rev.
17 is: a) a city b) apostate Christianity
c) a nation d) other write in
16. The Anti-Christ will be a: a)
Jew b) the Pope c) Moslem
d) Protestant e) a New Ager f) a political leader g)
17. The false prophet will be a: a)
a Jew b) the Pope c) a Moslem
d) a Protestant e) a New Ager f) a political leader
18. I believe Armageddon will happen within:
a) five years b) ten years
c) 25 years d) other
19. I believe a person once saved can
and lose his/ her salvation.
20. Jesus will return to set up His "thousand
year" rule in: a) less than a year , b) less than ten years , less than twenty
Enter message here: